Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gwtamara

WANTED: Would you like a tracking chart?

gwtamara
11 years ago

Hi folks!

Would it be helpful to you to have a page that would allow you to keep track of your trades? What I'm considering is a chart/page that would allow you to enter the trader's name, item, date sent/received, misc/notes, etc. It would be a private (viewable only by you) page that would be accessible from your member page and trading list.

Let me know what you think and what else you might like to see on the page.

Best,

Tamara

Comments (11)

• browneyedsusan_gw
    11 years ago

Sounds like a good idea! I'd like one
    Susan

• kayjones
    11 years ago

Tamara, as I said on the seed trading forum, in answer to your question - YES! Consider allowing the tracking chart entries to be automatically sent to our email.

• kayjones
    11 years ago

Moving post up.

• illinoisdoglover
    11 years ago

sound like a good idea. I was thinking about creating some sort of database to keep track since I am new and joined just last year. Having a lot of fun!!!!!

• vitalucky
    11 years ago

Tamara that sounds really great!
    I have been trading fig cuttings and tried to do it on paper. On the sreen would be faster and easier and could include the promise of future items and shipping costs. I love it.
    Sal

• pduck42
    11 years ago

I would love one. I don't know how in the world people keep up with their trades etc. I am not well organized, so this would be a great helpe. PLease let me know if you can email me a spreadsheet or ??
    Thanks,
    Penny

• illinoisdoglover
    11 years ago

Just tied to send two emmails to you thru the email you posted, both were rejected. What program did you use to create the spreadsheet and are they ready?

• pduck42
    11 years ago

Illinoisedoglover I just sent you an email. I use excel for spreadsheets.
    THanks for sharing.

• illinoisdoglover
    11 years ago

Sorry, I am trying to get thru to Tamara about the spreadsheet. Can Tamara email me please?

• gwtamara
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! Once I have some more information to share, I will get back to you.

Illinoisdoglover -- I sent you an email.

Thanks again,

Tamara

• illinoisdoglover
    11 years ago

received your email, thank you will watch for more info onyour spreadsheet when it is available.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert