Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Vanilla orchid and hardy raja puri banana's

Posted by keiki 10 FL (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 24, 13 at 12:45

I have one large vanilla orchid and a few of the raja puri bananas. This delicious desert banana is hardy to zone 8 and rather short for a banana so acceptable for pot culture.

My wish list:

Dominico's white italian fig
Champagne fig
panache fig
dwarf everberring mulberry
red lime (seedlings ok)
uncommon tropical fruit
I have a lot of edibles but am always wanting more so pleae tempt me.

My plants are well rooted good sized plants I am looking for the same but will entertain offers for cuttings.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Vanilla orchid and hardy raja puri banana's

I'm sure you have everything I have, but had to ask: do you have Loquat trees? The fruit tastes so good right off the tree, or jam made from the fruit is wonderful.

o

I don't have anything on this list - do you have other plants you are interested in?

o

I tried to email you kay, did you get it? I like lots of things, do you have a list? Send me an email at ladygardener1 at comcast dotnet

o

Yes, I did get it and replied.

o

Kind of interested in the Banana. How big does it get and how long till fruit? What size to could I keep it in for life? Are you interested in a Goji Berry cutting?

o

Kay I just checked again and I didn't get an email from you. Sometimes I have trouble with emails when they are linked to GW. Please try again using ladygardener one at comcast dot net.

Punkrotten I'm sorry but I don't trade for unrooted cuttings.

o

Hi - i do not have any edibles. Wish I did. But I would love to trade for the vanilla orchid and a small pup of the banana? I have an orchid that I bought from Kawamoto in Hawaii 2 yrs ago that does not like my dry climate. Bc. Little Marmaid 'Janet'. I can send you a pic of the plant if you like. It has not bloomed for me :-(
I think we traded before - possibly orchids. I think you may have sent me a beautiful yellow mini phal?

thanks.
p.s. do not reply to my email on GW - i have to update it. My new email is: mpmny at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

o

I just sent you another email - please respond and let me know if you received it. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here