Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mark4321_gw

HAVE: 'Hercules' and 'Green Goddess' Calla Lillies

mark4321_gw
10 years ago

I have two cultivars of Zantedeschia aethiopica (Calla Lily): 'Hercules' and 'Green Goddess' for trade.

I described the propagation of 'Hercules' in a post started exactly a year ago, with a photo of the mother plant in bloom (see link at bottom). The plant for trade was a little bulbil a year ago. It has now outgrown it's tiny 2 inch pot.

The 'Green Goddess' is a small piece that I just now removed from a new plant and potted up. It does have strong roots. Like 'Hercules', that plant is from the San Francisco Botanical Garden.

I assume both plants are a couple years away from blooming.

I don't keep a want list, and much of what I'm looking for is pretty obscure. For example, Nepenthes, Thunbergia mysorensis, a few very specific orchids (Stanhopeas, Draculas, Masdevallia caesia, Cymbidium tracyanum,..others), Ruscus aculeatus, tropical blueberries other than Agapetes (Macleania, Cavendishia, Ceratostema), Platycerium superbum, Phaedranassa, some Bromeliad species (including some Tillandsias) interesting Dorstenias, Colletia paradoxa, Uncarinas (other than grandidieri), etc. I won't be interested in most things and my space is limited. I lack full sun, and sun-loving plants are impossible. I lack frost, but my conditions are generally cool. If I don't find a trade, I will send these for postage.

Here is a link that might be useful: Post started a year ago on 'Hercules' propagation