Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Bartlet Pear Cuttings?

Posted by palazzophoto 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 9, 14 at 22:23

I have what i am 99% sure are Bartlet pear cuttings, they were trimmed by the utility company from my neighbors tree and i asked the worker to throw them over the fence to me rather than mulch them....The tree is own its own and produces ample fruit without a pollinator. I will inquire with my neighbor when i get the chance to see if they know for sure what cultivar it is.

Check out my page,
im looking for cuttings of:

kaki persimmon
pear
peach
plum

the lower the chill hours the better, for zone 8b

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Bartlet Pear Cuttings?

I have:
Fuyu and Sojia Persimmon cuttings,
Moorpark Apricott cuttings,
Shinko and Hosui Asian Pear cuttings,
Stella Cherry cuttings,
Anna Hardy Kiwi cuttings,
Celestial Fig cuttings,
Brown Turkey Figs and
Elberta Peach cuttings.

I would like to trade your choice of these cuttings for about three (3) Bartlett Pear.

Cuttings will be taken when the weather permits and stored in ziplick bags in a refrigerator until mailed. Grafts are intended to be made in the early spring.

o
RE: HAVE: Bartlet Pear Cuttings?

Did you get my last email?

I am interested in a couple cuttings of each of these:

Fuyu and Sojia Persimmon cuttings,
Moorpark Apricott cuttings
Stella Cherry cuttings

I have plenty of Bartlett pear cuttings, i do not have any Chicago Hardy figs. I have many other fig varieties, mostly unknowns that i have collected from large mature trees that produce good fruit. These are all rooted in 4x9 plastic bags, ready to go in 1 gallon pots. I also have a lot of pomegranate cuttings.

Let me know what you want and i will make it happen. thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here