Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Many Pink Lady apple scions for small fruit

Posted by LtlWilli 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 3, 14 at 15:21

I bought a bagged Pink Lady apple from a vendor who does not guarentee his products. I went to plant the 5 ft. tree and found that it had NO roots---the only thing holding the bag on it was the wire wrap around the top!!! I will trade the whole thing as scions for a small fruit tree or whip of a preferably Russian Mulberry or any other mulberry tree....
....If that does not pan out, I would consider a small whip of some other named fruit like a peach , apple ,or plum
Either those picks or some named and rooted thornless blackberries--- Black Satin or Apache would be nice, but not excluding others. Please contact me with an offer here or email me at mosin53@aol.com Dang!!...I am so chapped!!! He did me that way last year on a Chestnut tree that had no roots, and smilingly told me if I wanted a guarentee, to go to WalMart!
Thanks,
LtlWilli

This post was edited by LtlWilli on Fri, Feb 7, 14 at 11:46

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Many Pink Lady apple scions for small fruit

Hi. A tree without roots, I would be chapped also.

I am in need of some scion wood to rework and old apple tree on my property.

I have mulberry seedling coming up all over my place, or at least I did last fall.
Would be awhile before I could dig any up tho.

I may have a few things on my trade list you may like.

Thanks

o
RE: HAVE: Many Pink Lady apple scions for small fruit

I will be most glad to wait for seedling of the mulberry..Tell me how many 6-8" cuttings that you will need and also send an email with your address.
Thanks a million!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here