Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

WANTED: Any kind of fruit bush or tree

SmokyMist
11 years ago

I am looking for larger trades, basically any kind of fruit, except for the thornless blackberries I already have. Really wanting to do alot of planting of healthy things to eat !! Take a look at my list and see if we can trade . Some of my plants are in dormancy now ( zone 7 ), and would have to wait on a spring trade, but I have quite alot potted up also that could ship now.

Comments (15)

• codyg3
    11 years ago

I have red mulberry and spicebush.

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

I have red delicious apple seeds, granny smith apple seeds, cherry pits, & pomegranate seeds.

• SmokyMist
    Original Author
    11 years ago

cody I emailed you back...Lullaby, I appreciate it, but since i'm trading plants, I'm looking for plants at this time.

• Erylyn
    11 years ago

I have two species of blackberry and I have a large number of things on your want list: A few very good books on cacti & succulents, terrarium plants (mini ferns, little fern leaved mosses, etc) , SEEDS: love-in-a-puff vine, cup & saucer vine, adenium obesum, many daturas, snail vine, sunflower moonwalker, several black hollyhocks, morn. glory 'chocolate', chocolate daisy, LOTS of heirloom veg, sweet banana peppers, dutchman's pipe.

I'm interested in your: (plants) passionflower, purple sage, catnip, orange mint, some cannas & lilies.
    Have a look at my tradelist and let me know if you would be interested in a trade.
    Thanks, Erylyn

• plant-one-on-me
    11 years ago

I have a couple of rooted fig cuttings (not sure of the name) if you are interested. I would like edibles in return but if you do not have any, these would be great also:
    Echinacea (Coneflowers) 'Pink'
    â¢* Echinacea (Coneflowers) 'Magnus'
    â¢* Echinacea (Coneflowers)( White Swan )
    LMK, Kim

• gr8heather
    11 years ago

I'd be interested in some of your plants.

I have Red Strawberries, White Alpine Strawberries, Red Raspberries, lots of heirloom tomatoes (not sure how to ship these?) Orange Brugmansia, & a Queen Elizabeth rooted rose bush cutting. Some of my plants were pretty hard to come by...

I like your Brugs, your peonies, Chamomile and maybe some others, I'd have to look them all up.

• SmokyMist
    Original Author
    11 years ago

HI there, I am still looking for trades. Peonies have to be traded in the fall, this is the wrong time of year to dig on them. I do have a few different Brugmansias. What is the name of the orange Brug you have ? I'm set for tomatoes , as I have around 600 planted in the greenhouse, but would be interested in your Alpine Strawberries and Red Raspberries, and the Queen Elizabeth Rose bush for my mother. Send me an email and I can send you a list of the Brugs I have, etc.

• plantman71
    11 years ago

I have a heirloom peach, it blooms dark pink, light pink, white, and a mix of all three. It is a cling type with yellow flash, real good. I have brown turkey figs and I have quince.
    If interested in any of these let me know.

• nel.nucifera
    11 years ago

I have one lemon tree and one rangpur lime tree. But they are patio plants that need to come in for the winter. I can also dig up one agastache 'apricot sprite' (hardy to zone 6).

If you're interested, I can take photos.

I'm interested in your mints.

Nel

• SmokyMist
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am very interested Nel, and I have an entire room I bring my too tropical plants in during the winter. Can you email me , photos would be grea. fai34@chartertn.net

• nel.nucifera
    11 years ago

Emailing you

Nel.

• momof2boys_wv
    11 years ago

I have Bonfire Dwarf Peach tree(lots of them) as well as red and pink bee balm. Lemon, Chocolate and spearmint mint. Up for trade if you are interested let me know. Thanks Jennifer

• SmokyMist
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi Jennifer, I am very interested, can you email me?

• acgt1962
    10 years ago

Hi I was wondering if you would be interested in a loquat tree seedling about 2 ft tall or a pecan tree seedling, I also have a lemon tree seedling. I don't really know what I would pick to trade if you agree I feel like a kid at a candy store as I was browsing thru your trade list lol. Thanks -Araceli

• Charlie
    10 years ago

I have raspberry plants that I can trade for thornless blackberry.

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio