Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beautifulreddahlias

HAVE: Spring Trades

I want to set up my spring plant trades, I won't be able to send out my trades until after Easter when it's warm enough to send them.
Here is a list of what I'll have to trade:
These I have leaf cuttings for:
Adromischas cristatus - Crinkle Leaf Plant
Crassula mesembryanthemoides
Crassula ovata - Jade Plant
Graptosedum X California Sunset
Graptosedum X Vera Higgins
Kalanchoe daigremontiana - Mother Of Thousands
Rhipsalis prismatica - Brazilie Pencil Cactus
Sedum adolphii - Golden Sedum
Senencio scaposus - Silver Coral
Tradescantia fluminensis - Inch Plant
Tradescantia pallida - Purple Heart
Zamioculcas zamiifolia - ZZ Plant

These I have Rooted plants:
Beaucarnea recurvate - Ponytail Palm
Chlorophytum comosum variegatum - Variegated Spider Plant
Chlorophytum comosum reverse variegatum - Reverse Variegated Spider Plant
Crassula ovata - Gollum
Kalanchoe humilis
Plectranthus coleoides - Nico - Sweedish Ivy
Plectranthus verticillatus - Whorled Sweedish Ivy
Schlumbergera truncate - Christmas Cactus ( I can't tell you what color they are, my kids decided to pull out the tags. I have a pink, peach, and yellow)

These I have Cuttings for:
Helichrysum thianschanicum - Icicles - Licorice Plant
Aristolochia gigantea - Giant Dutchman's Pipevine

I am looking for Houseplants in trade, I don't have much room outside for hardy plants. I would love some Hoya cuttings, living stones but am open to anything. Keep in mind I can not start the trades until Easter because of the cold I am just wanting to get them setup!!!

Thanks,
Nina

Comments (8)

• donna.frost.ky.girl
    10 years ago

I am new here and its my third year in the garden i cut flowers for my church and am looking for cut flowers are your dahlias still available and dutchman pipe vine? I have joe pye weed seeds and strawberry plants now but will have toms more soon also is the spider plant you mentioned cleome i have really wanted to start some inside under lights to get a head start my address is 52 sunshine way monticello ky 42633 my name is donna Frost thank you so much

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I do still have the cuttings for the Dutchman's Pipevine, I do not however have any Dahlias. I usually don't grow them. The Spider plant is an indoor house plant, in fact all the plants on my list are.
    I already have Joe Pye Weed growing at my house as well as Strawberry plants so I won't use those and I really don't grow veggies so I woun't use the tomatos either. do you have anything else?

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bumping this up!!

• Desirai
    10 years ago

I have a schefflera houseplant, I also have some sort of cactus plant that I haven't gotten a positive Id on. it blooms cute little flowers that kind of stink. Lol!

• Desert_Treasures
    10 years ago

I would love to trade for ponytail palms! House plants i have are cacti or succulents. I have blue agave pups, aloe, tiny pincushion fishhook cacti, lace hedgehog and englemann hedgehog, prickly pear green and purple santa Rita. Baby cholla in teddy bear and cane.

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Desert Treasures , you'll have to send me an email with what you waht to trade for your email link isn't up and running. I would love to trade though!

• bebe1138
    10 years ago

I would really love a cutting from your jade plant. I have Euphorbia ingens - Candelabra Tree, Aglaonema commutatum "Silver Queen", Aloe Vera, 2 mystery african violets, one has dark purple blooms the other white with purple on the tips.

• beautifulreddahlias
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bebe, Sent you an email!

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor