Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: turk's cap & purple Mexican petunia

Posted by piksi_hk 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 19:37

I have both these to trade or for postage:

Malvaviscus drummondii - red turk's cap
Ruellia brittoniana - dwarf purple

LMK what you have - looking for plants for sun, bulbs, vines, iris, liliums, etc.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: turk's cap & purple Mexican petunia

Please check out My Page for anything you might like for a few Mexican Petunia seeds..I f nothing is there, I will send you postage ,when you provide me with an address.
Thanks
LtlWilli / Rick

o

Do I take it that you found nothing I have to trade for mexican Petunias?..I will gladly send a SASE or postage, if that appeals to you.

o

I have joe pye weed seed and strawberry plants also buddlia davidi butterfly bush .i am very much wanting turks cap and the mexican petunia seeds sound wonderful i would be grateful! Donna Frost 52 sunshine way monticello ky 42633. God bless!

o

I would love to have some of your turk's cap lily. I have hepatica, wild ginger and other woodland plants to trade for them. How many could you trade

o

This trade is completed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here