Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
billwgreenthumb

HAVE: Bananas 5 different kinds

Billwgreenthumb
11 years ago

Apple,ice cream ,gold finger hoa moa ,Jamaican red dwarf they are different sizes have others I would possibly trade let me know what you have I am in garden grove ca

Comments (11)

• Billwgreenthumb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Ice cream,apple Jamaican red dwarf ,Hoa moa ,gold finger most 2 to 3 ft some bigger located in garden grove ca

• tamixwp
    11 years ago

I have lost several bananas and would love to replace them. I don't know if I have anything your interested in or if your willing to ship. My list is not up to date as I have not swapped on Gardenweb in awhile but have traded lots in the past.

Tami in Texas

• Erylyn
    11 years ago

A bad freeze took my bananas, but now I live in zone 8 and would love to replace them. Have a look at my list to see if there's anything there you'd like to trade for. If not, I can pay you for shipping via paypal, a check or whatever works best for you.

Thanks for your post!
    Erylyn

• Euphorbiaceae
    10 years ago

If you have any left I'd be interested in any of the varieties that you have. I can trade Texas ranger, Mexican bird of paradise, mottled spurge, blue chalk sticks, African sumac, pencil cactus and probably some more if you're interested and your offer still stands. In AZ.

• chrisware
    10 years ago

You still have red ones?
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Chrishware at aol.com

• greenjean39
    10 years ago

Would like any but the common banana tree which I already have. Only thing I have to trade is crinum (pink flowered) and Peggy Martin rose cuttings. Thanks!

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    10 years ago

Do you have any more of the dwarf one? please see my list for possible trade.

• Marc_Chicago
    10 years ago

Do you still have the Ice cream?

• Martiniquehome , Zone 10, San Diego, CA
    10 years ago

Hello,

I have guava plants giving large, white thick meat guavas. Iam interested in the apple banana - let me know if you like to trade.

I live in SD and occassionally stop by Garden Grove.

• tylorgv
    10 years ago

Do you have plantain?

• mcc371
    10 years ago

Do you have any Banana Trees left?
    I am looking for any available, I probably don't have anything you might be interested in on my swap list. but let me know maybe we can work a deal out?

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional