Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: What I long for....

Posted by Romani none (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 13 at 22:15

Any of these plants as starts even would be awesome....
Haworthia Trunacata,Climbing Onion,Turbinicarpus,Ming Fern,
Dorestenia,Button cactus, Frailea, Uebelmania pectinifera,
Neoporteria nidus,Climbing Bleeding Heart,Clerodendrum Bungeii,Begonia Odorata,Iron Cross Begonia,Escargot Begonia,Tillisandias,Window Leaf Philodendrum,and I will think of others.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: What I long for....

Where is your list of plants that you have in trade? Post your 'haves' list and we might be able to trade with you.

We all have a list of elusive and expensive plants we'd like to have, but we can't trade if we have nothing listed to give back. Your list of wants is a list of EXPENSIVE plants - too expensive to send for just postage!

Edited to add instructions from admin. for use of trade forums:

The exchanges were created to facilitate the arranging of trades of plants and seeds between members. Please do not use them to solicit donations, ask for free plants or seeds, or ask for items in exchange for postage.

All requests must be in the context of arranging a trade. If you have nothing to offer at this time, please wait until you do.

This post was edited by kayjones on Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 6:42

o

I have begonia odorata. Check out my page and contact me if you have anything on my want list.

o

Sun_worshipper,I will check your list out.

o

Sun_worshipper,I looked at your want list.....
I have two small Arum Italicums,a few Red Spider Lily,a few white Spider Lily,as for the Oxbloods,I have an aunt who has a few...
So we can talk if you like.

o

Cool, I sent you an email Romani.

o

I responded to your email and made an offer.

o

Sun worshipper,I have the plants you want.
Email your address once more,I misplaced it sadly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here