Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mark4321_gw

Gollum, Ceanotus, Var. Dianella, Stromanthe, Bulbine. for postage

mark4321_gw
12 years ago

Hi,

I just packed a box for someone, and to keep things under a pound I had to scale back on several of the cuttings. So I have a couple things that are ready to go out now.

Ideally I'd like to pack these in a box and send them out as soon as possible. I expect to send them out for postage ($5.50, I think), but will accept offers of trade. My tastes (and space) tends towards rare indoor plants, including Hoyas and certain orchids (Angrecoid orchids), Nepenthes etc. I am mainly concerned at the moment with sending out the surplus cuttings and freeing up space.

I would like to send these out tomorrow morning if possible...

Crassula ovata/argentea 'Gollum'

This is a small cutting that I believe has a couple roots. I think the roots are not visible in the photo.

Ceanotus variety??

I'm not sure of the variety but will post to get it. If anyone knows please contact me. I have not propagated Ceanotus and do not know if this will be easy or not. Presumably this would be chopped up into several small cuttings

Dianella tasmanica variegata. Tentative ID--if anyone thinks it is something different please contact me. Two cuttings--one is cut back pretty far; the other is also cut back hard, and doesn't have roots. I assume one can get a plant out of these. If someone thinks otherwise, please let me know.

Here's a picture of the cuttings:

{{gwi:31745}}

I decide to add these two that I have in huge excess: Bulbine frutescens (unknown which color form; I suspect orange based on the size of the plant) and Stromanthe sanguinea 'Triostar'. The Stromanthe would be barerooted.

{{gwi:31746}}

Photos of the parent plants taken today:

{{gwi:31747}}

{{gwi:31748}}

{{gwi:31749}}

Here is a link that might be useful: My rate and review comments

Comments (4)

Sponsored