Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Plants, Tubers and Cuttings

Posted by snoopykittykat 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 4, 13 at 2:17

HAVES:
- Hellebores (creamy white, single petal, baby plant division just start to sprout (1) plant per trade)
- Hellebores (lime green, single petal, large cluster of flowers atop the stem, (1) plant per trade)

- Red Raspberry cane rooted baby cane (thornless or thorned variety, sending (5) baby cane per trade)

- Calla Lily tuber (white, large variety, (2-3 tuber per trade)

- Euphorbia 'Wood Spurge' (picture of full grown plant shown, 5 small seedlings per trade)

- French Pink Pussywillow (un-rooted cuttings, (4) cuttings per trade)

WANTS:

- Variegated Solomon's Seal ----- (received) (will take more for trade, I need a good size clump of these)
- False Solomon's Seal ----- (trade in progress)
- Variegated Lily of the Valley
- Pink Lily of the valley
- Double Hellebores any color but white and cream
- tree peony any color
- Variegated Bear Breech
- Tuberose (double)
- Tea Olive ----- (received)
- Mockorange (double)
- Myrtle Variegated or not (scented wood)
- Oak leaf Hydrangea (the one that turn pink or red bloom in Fall) ----- (received) (will take more for trade)

Please let me know if u can trade. I'm open to other flower suggestion if u don't have what listed above. I love variegated and fragrant flowers that will be suitable for the cold (Pacific NW zone 7-8).

This post was edited by snoopykittykat on Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 18:25

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Plants, Tubers and Cuttings

I am interested in your french pink pussy willows, I have the black pussy willow for trade.

o

I'm interested in your Horseradish roots but I have no of your wants. I do have chocolate mint roots or unrooted wisteria cuttings.

o

To: dcj24

All the Horseradish roots are spoken for and I won't have anymore of them until next year.

o

I have the variegated solomon seal and also the false but you may need to wait I'll see if I can locate the solomon seal but it hasn't come up yet its the Large type I have other stuff not listed
check out my page
Take care Franc

o

Sending email.

o

I LOOOOVE that euphorbia...do you have a name for it?? I don't have plants to trade :( but I would love the name if you know any it is !! Thanks in advance!! Just beautiful!!

o

Just sent an email !! Also want to add that I have fresh harvested seeds for the speckled hellebore ...greenish pink if your interested ?!? :) I did find some things I have form your wants :)

o

I'm interested in the creamy white hellebore, the calla lily, and the euphorbia.

I think my mock orange is double, but I'm not positive. I also believe that it's possible to propagate through cuttings but have never done it. I'm also not sure how many false solomon seal I will have once they come up (it's a bit early yet, here).

I have a _lot_ of different types of hosta, but I cannot find the hosta forum post in which they were all kindly identified. I could take pictures once they are up, but again, very early yet for them. (we currently have crocuses. And many green bulb plant leaves)

So, apparently, *flail*

o

Looking at your wants list: I definitely have a grape vine which seems to give concord grapes, but it's not positively identified. I can see if I can figure out how to propagate it. I definitely have the brilliantly orange trumpet vine which loves trying to spread, thereby suggesting it should not be difficult to propagate.

o

I sent an email ;) hope it went through !!

o

hmm. unfortunately, this is the first reply i got. do you happen to remember the subject so i can see if my spam filler ate it?

o

nevermind, it just arrived. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here