Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanted: Hosta Nigrascens, other big variegated hostas

Posted by jeanne 6OH (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 1, 12 at 4:23

I'm starting a new bed at the back of my property and need some big hostas for the back row - the only real big hosta I have right now is Sum & Substance. I've always loved the look of Nigrascens and would love to add that to the garden, I have another spot for a large hosta and would love to find something variegated for that spot. I have the following Hosta listed below, also have daylilies, peonies, old roses, plenty of assorted nicer perennials for sun and shade. Please let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks for looking!
Jeanne

My hosta list:

Abby
Allegan Fog
Antioch*
Baby Bunting
Blue Cadet
Bright Lights
Cherish
Crusader
Dawn
Decorata*
Faithful Heart
Fire & Ice
Frances Williams
Golden Tiara
Gypsy Boa
Halcyon
Hapsburg Heron
Honeybells
Lakeside Black Satin
Lemon Lime*
Paul�s Glory
Pixie Power
Sagae
Special Gift
Stiletto
Striptease
Sum & Substance
Sunpower
Tambourine
Tiny Tears
Twist of Lime
Undulata*

*Arrived in garden as unknown and identified by me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here