o
HAVE: Oriental lilies - Casablanca, Stargazer, Nymph

Posted by magdainpdx 8 OR (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 9, 13 at 12:02

I have quite a few of each of the following oriental lilies:

Casablanca
Stargazer
Nymph

I am looking to trade for other lilies, daylilies, peonies, dahlias, or glads or cuttings of hardy kiwis and figs. I will consider other plants and bulbs as well as heirloom vegetable seeds.

I also have eight varieties of dahlias that I am willing to trade - see my trade list for those.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Oriental lilies - Casablanca, Stargazer, Nymph

what size bulbs are these? See my trade list. Will be willing to trade for some of my lilies. Spring has not arrived here yet.

o

Interested in (5) of your Nymph lily.
Here is my trade list:
- large white calla lily
- French pink pussy willow cuttings
- Euphorbia seedling (characias - wulfenii)

Let me know if u see anything here.

Kitty

o

I have seeds for Cherokee-Trail-of-Tears beans, Spoon tomatoes, and Cosmic Purple carrots. I also have a few seeds for Butterflyweed, if you like Monarch butterflies.

o

Illinoisdoglover and snoopykittykat - emails sent, let me know if you haven't gotten them

Granea - I'd be willing to trade one lily bulb for some Cherokee-Trail-of-Tears beans and some Spoon tomatoes, maybe 10-15 seeds of each. Email me at himagda@gmail.com if you would like to trade.

o

I just sent you an emial but recently looked up Nymph and would love some othe them also. Email back about our trade.

o

Hello!
I am interested in trading. I love stargazer lilies. I would like 3 of those please. Check out my list to see if anything interests you.

o

So it looks like all of the bulbs are now spoken for. I will definitely post again if I end up with any more bulbs to trade.

Thanks to everyone for their willingness to trade - I'm looking forward to getting some great plants!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here