Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: re-blooming tiger lily tubers. picture inside!

Posted by NikiRobinson 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 13:48

I'm really interested in any kind of gladiolus, & tulip bulbs or seeds. Even if you have veggie seeds, that would be fine too!

I do not ship to PO Boxes.

This post was edited by NikiRobinson on Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 13:48

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: re-blooming tiger lily tubers. picture inside!

The tubers look like this.

o

Those are daylilies, Hemerocallis fulva, also known as ditch lilies. Tiger lilies are Lilium tigrinum.

o

Thanks for telling me. I guess EdenBrothers.com made a mistake. That's where I ordered them from.

o

Well no matter what they would look great in any garden. I guess I have never seen any of my day-lilies have tubers like those.

o

I don't have any of the above but, I have daffodils coming
up!

Hooray - spring is making an appearance in Michigan.

Kay (phaltyme)

o

I don't see any pieces of crown on many of these roots; some may have a remnant of a crown, but most appear not to. Daylilies require a crown segment in order to grow. The picture is of the common ditch lily.

o

Yes, I guess Eden Brothers did. Click the link below and it'll take you to their true tiger lily offer.

Here is a link that might be useful: Eden Bros. tiger lily

o

I can trade for veggie seed, if the offer still stands. These are gorgeous. I will send you an message with my address and my list of veggie seeds!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here