Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Named Daylilys for Cactus

Posted by plantman71 7b/8a (tcm6641@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Mar 1, 13 at 15:25

I have Double Passion, Elegant Candy, Woodside Romance, and Cleo (spider daylily) for Cold hardy cactus(7b/8a), Opuntia pad type, Opuntia Cholla type, Agave, Euphorbia, Opuntia Engelmannii linguiformis, and also want hardy succelents for cactus garden. LMK
You must post here before EMailing. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Named Daylilys for Cactus

I am interested in your Double Passion. I have both cactus and succulents and would like to know if your daylily is a single or double or ? and what you would consider a fair trade.

o

My Double Passion Daylily is a double with large lavender blooms. These plants are potted, I can take single, double or as many fans as I want. The trade depends on what you offer. I have most of the cactus and succulents offered at Lowes, Home Dep., Walmart and K Mart. I always offer a fair trade, and I have traded on garden web for years as Tony_PMan In addition to cactus listed, I am looking for many of your natives that is not usually offered for sale or trade here.

o

I have some small catcus I dug out of my yard in Nebraska. Don't know much about them...just that I stepped on them and they hurt...and they must be very hardy...
I can send you a picture if I get your email.
Thanks!

o

I have prickly pears ?? Do they interest you ! Lmk thanks

o

Momgardens, Do you have the name of the prickly pear? I already have several diferent ones. Thanks

Adding Stella de Ora daylily to list of tradeables.

o

I do not mine has yellow blooms if that helps !!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here