Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have lots to trade

Posted by smokymist 7 East TN (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 27, 12 at 22:54

Thinks are coming up like crazy here..and I have alot to trade. I also pot up plants the year before for some of my trades, so will make a note of that if they are potted plants.

I have

1.) crocosmia 'Lucifer'
2.) Artesmia 'Limelight'
3.) Campanula 'Elizabeth'
4.) Heucheras..I would have to send you an available list
5.) Ajuga ' Chocolate Chip'
6.) Sunflower 'Maximum'
7.) MANY named sedum varieties, potted and well rooted, or cuttings.
8.)Oregano
9.) tradescantia bilberry ice ( spiderwort), potted and well rooted
10.) Thornless Blackberry Plants
11.) Spearmint

and there is more...just can't think of everything right now.

I am looking for something different...I like bright colors, and blackish colors. Also looking for sedums that I lost over the winter months...
Fig cuttings
Arctic Kiwi plants ( especially the male , as I have the female )
Sedum Frosty Morn
Sedum Voodoo
Sedum Purple Emperor
And any other sedum I don't have ( check my list )
Also interested in Staghorn Ferns
mints

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have lots to trade

I would love to trade some seeds with you- I have many items on your want list- let me know if you are interested:)

o

I have some fig cuttings of celeste and brown turkey I'd trade for your t-less blackberries. Let me know if you're interested.

o

I have a staghorn fern I can trade for your ajuga chocolate chip. I would also love some red noodle beans but not sure what seeds I have to offer that you migt like. I have yellow gallardia, red gallardia, and blue pea vine(c. terntea)seeds.

o

Sending you an email.

o

Is there anything on my list to interest you? I would love to have some thorn-less blackberries! If I don't have a plant you like, I would trade several varieties of seeds...

o

Sending you an e-mail.

o

Keiki I sent you an email back.. Jedonne, the blackberry plants are a pretty good sized and will already have to be cut back for shipping, so I'm not really interested in seeds at this time, but thank you for the offer :O)
apoppyfield and gardengal I never got an email. Try it directly to fai34@chartertn.net. wildforeger email me, I'd like to talk about that. jlee sure I'd be interested also in a seed for seed trade send me an email :o)

o

I still do not have your address to send seeds, please email me. have you sent yet?

o

I never heard back from you to confirm and make sure this was a trade. Send me an email and we will do this :o)

o

I did email you bac- but never heard back- new email sent

o

I would love to offer seeds from India for the blackberry plant

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here