Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have: voodoo lily bulbs, hardy cyclamen

Posted by princessgrace79 8 PNW (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 14, 14 at 2:52

These vulgaris really need to get into the ground ASAP as I've stored them all winter. I've decided as cool as they are they just don't fit in with the look I have going on in the yard.

I also have hardy cyclamen bulbs that are taking over the planet over here, a lovely winter plant. They will go dormant soon but still have their leaves. The flowers are pinkish purple (vary a bit) with about 1% white, and I usually send quite a few with any trade. I messaged with a few people about these waiting on spring for trades but have lost track (just message me....I have plenty lol).

Im looking for summer perennials, anything low growing, or part shade would be nice, but I'm open. I like loud bright flowers :) I particularly need flowering plants for pots on my 3 hour sun back patio (begonia?).

Please ignore my trade list, I will try to update it, but I found a lot of my wanted plant wants, luckily :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have: voodoo lily bulbs, hardy cyclamen

I would like some cyclamen. Please look at my trade list and let me know by e-mail if you want to discuss a trade.

Thanks, Pat

o

I would love some cyclamen, but not sure if I have anything you would be interested in. I will be dividing a few named daffs later this spring. I could send starts of epimedium, solomon's seal, hardy geranium biocovo. I have lots of daylilies & some peony seedings. Or check my trade list.

o

I'd like some cyclamen too. Is it the spring or fall blooming type.? If you like bright colors, I have geranium endresii 'wargrave pink' or stachys hummelo that are low. The salvia pratensis send up 18" spires of deep blue flowers or check my list.

o

I would love to have a couple of each, at least, but I have nothing much to trade, on my list.

o

These are the fall blooming :) they usually bloom in September and usually last through November for me. I'm looking through all if your lists right now!

o

Are the voodoo lily bulbs blooming size? Thanks Patrick

o

I know it's an annual, but I have a ton of bright cheery yellow orange calendula that have been flowering for months in my garden. They are super easy to grow from seeds and the flowers are edible. Let me know if you are interested.

My

o

I'm not sure about blooming size as I'm unfamiliar with them...but I can take a pic! Sorry I am have not gotten back to people, it's been a busy week but I'm planning on looking at lists this weekend :) I am kind of a newb so have to google plant names and it takes me awhile lol.

I am set on hardy geranium and calendula (have in the yard) but thank you :)

o

Any of the voo doo lillys left?

o

Have you made your decisions on cyclamen trades yet?

o

I messaged you daylilly :)

o

Any interest in trading voodoo lily bulbs or hardy cyclamen for hostas or lupine?

o

Do you have any of the voodoo lily bulbs left? I am new to the forum and I do not have a lot of plants or seeds for trade but I do have carpet coral plants and mother of a thousand plants to trade if you are interested. Thank so much

o

Any voodoo lilies left?

o

Any voodoo lilies left?

o

I do, message me.

o

Do you have any of the voodoo lilies and cyclamen left? Let me know. Thanks.

o

I could do small trades at this point, yes!

o

E-mail sent.

o

I would like to trade for both.
Please LMK what I can send to you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here