Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: elegans hosta

Posted by scooter_wv z6wv (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 10, 13 at 7:27

have 2 elegans hosta quart size. would like to trade for other hostas I dont have

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: elegans hosta

Right now I have Gold Standard, Golden tiara and White Feather. the rest of my Hosta's are still underground.
You can check out my trades page there is a list in green of all the Hosta's I have
let me know :)

o

I would be interested in your fried bananas or white feather. Do you just want one of them? Also have halcyon a blue one to trade

o

I can do the White Feather Hosta for your Elegans. Sorry I checked on the others today. I moved the Fried Bananna n couple others last year and the markers faded so I dont know whats what untill they grow and I can see the leaves.
Ill send you a e-mail :)

o

ok that would be great

o

Hi Scooter
I sent you 2 e-mails did you get them? If you still want to trade please e-mail me ok
Thanks
Chrizty

o

try
laxtonpeggy1@gmail.com

o

I only have one hosta, but have many....LOL it is pretty, green with a light yellow outline. I would love to trade for others if anyone is interested....LMK

o

Hi Scooter
I just e-mailed your e-mail you posted. I hope you get it.
I got a e-mail from you fromGW but I cant reply it say's
(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)

You can check your profile to make sure the box is checked so members can e-mail you. :)
Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here