Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 2014 Perennial plant list now availible

Posted by flyingsqurrial 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 3, 14 at 11:25

I'm looking for larger trades 5+
All of my plants are Mature divisions.
I will add new listings at the end of my list for those interested.
If you would like to trade please leave a reference point to your site.
Have fun:) Steve

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 2014 Perennial plant list now availible

that is a great looking list, I sent you a email. my list is at: http://www.gardenweb.com/auth/nph-logincheck.cgi?action=public_profile&user=infiniteohms

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

o

Love to trade.. please check out my list. Plants with ** are big enough for dividing.

o

I'm interested in trading as well. See if there's anything on my list you're interested in.

o

Would you be willing to accept plants on my list in exchage for a daylily.
Vera Biaglo 1st choice
Chicago Fire 2nd choice

thank you in advance

o

Hi, I'm interested in your aconitum vulparia. I have double snowdrops. If you might be interested in daylilies please let me know and I can send you a link to my catalog. Meanwhile, here's my Exchange Page link.

Thanks - Pat

Here is a link that might be useful: Daylilly99 Exchange Page

o

Drooling over your Hosta list. You probably wouldn't be interested in Yellow Irises, or Orange Daylilies? Or my first born? LOL, teasing, maybe I could send a self addressed box?

o

When you say you are looking for 5+ trades, what do you mean, please? You want to set up a trade only if there are at least a minimum of 5 different plants, or five bulbs or more, or ..?

I have Iris cristata and am looking for blood root as mine died out in a bad drought year. I don't have a large patch of cristata to spare but I need to dig it up and move some of it to a moister location anyway.

o

Maybe we could work out a trade. Please check my trade list.
Also, I have several types of Reticulata Iris, but would have to wait till they bloomed to send the correct ones: Reticulata J.S. Dijt, Reticulata Pixie, and Reticulata.

o
5+ means

5+ trades means plant for plant Hosta for hosta When bulbs are traded usual 3-5 bulbs for lets say a hosta. or other bulbs of course People have there own interpretations such as Special trade!
As a plants man I tend to stay away from those types of trades
So 5+ are usually more than 5 cultivars at a trade.

o

Please take a look of my exchange list as well. http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/bunnynomnom?22413

Do you plan to have any seed trade as well?

Here is a link that might be useful: trade list

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here