Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
piksi_hk

HAVE: Canna for postage or trade

piksi_hk
11 years ago

I have 3 types of canna ready to ship (trade fell though) for postage. I will take Paypal.

canna - tall yellow (Richard Wallace, I believe)
canna- Cleopatra
canna- dark leaf with red blooms

If trading, I'm interested in bulbs, clematis, vines & others that will survive in zone 9.

Comments (15)

• sylviatexas1
    11 years ago

Canna Cleopatra is one of my very favorites, & I never have had it!

I can send you any or all of these:

boxes of iris albicans (old white cemetary iris)
    boxes of a yellow historic that blooms at the same time as albicans
    vinca-it's a vine that loves shade, may disappear in extremely hot dry weather but returns.
    I have both the green (rampant!) & the more well-behaved variegated.
    a few grape hyacinths

Please let me know if you can use any/all of these, or if I can send postage via paypal.

Thanks!

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    11 years ago

I am interested in all three. i can trade or do postage. i also have
    3 rain lily bulbs
    2 fiorentina white glad bulbs
    2 freesia mix bulbs
    (all are small bulbs)
    2 ranunculus root (?) mix

• nlb52
    11 years ago

i am interested in your cleoparta, i have two milk&wine (crum) lily bulbs , also have one pink charm daff. bulb , some other daff,s i,m not sure of there names .

• mori1
    11 years ago

I am interested in the cleoparta and the tall yellow. I can do postage or I have a dark pink crinum, perennial snapdragon (yellow) or white guara seedlings.

• youngent
    11 years ago

I would like each of the Canna's.

Please take a look at my list. Happy to trade or postage.

Many Thanks,

youngent

• youngent
    11 years ago

I would like each of the Canna's.

Please take a look at my list. Happy to trade or postage.

Many Thanks,

youngent

• itchy1971
    11 years ago

Very interested in at least one of each canna variety. I don't have anything to trade as of yet (just starting out) but will gladly take care of postage costs. Thanks

• blackdiamondgal
    11 years ago

I Would like 1of each.I have daffodil,tulips,& other bulbs.I have tropicana canna.

• itchy1971
    11 years ago

Have any left? I'm really anxious for some. Especially Cleopatra. Those are beautiful!

• phyllis8483
    11 years ago

If you have anymore left please let me know. I can do postage. Email me at crosbyphyllis@yahoo.com. Thanks

• whineycrap
    11 years ago

Hi if you have any cannas left I would love to have some for postage.Thanks

• catsoup
    11 years ago

I would like all 3. I have iris in various colors, grape hyacinth, snow on the mountain bulbs, japanese iris, white peony, pink peony, cutting of heirloom pink rose tree. Please let me know if you have any left and if you are interested in any of these.

• dspitz2012
    10 years ago

I would also be interested in one of each for postage if you had any left.

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi,

I'd like all 3 cannas, especially Cleopatra for postage. If you want to trade, I have coral vine seeds, mixed colors of sweet pea, and some moon flower seeds (not much left). I have a very small blue butterfly seedling right now, but could mail you seeds once it flowers.

I'm also interested in crinums in exchange. I have several amaryllis bulbs, but many already flowered and can be heavy to send with their roots and leaves. If you are interested, please send me an email at electric.rice@gmail.com and I'll show you the pictures.

My

• itchy1971
    10 years ago

I'm not sure what's going on but I keep sending replies to this but not hearing anything back from you. I would like one of each of the cannas for postage. This will be my first transaction on here so forgive my inexperience. Please let me know what I need to do next. Thanks. brandonrtch@aol.com