Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plumeria, Adenium, Hibiscus, Orchids, Bromeliads Co-ops

Posted by love_the_yard z9A Jax FL (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 18, 12 at 15:16

For anyone interested in getting any of the following plants, there are some co-ops getting started. The plants are all named varieties and photos are shown of what you can buy. The co-op makes them very inexpensive and affordable so it is a really good deal for named plants. Here are the plants available in the co-op. Please see link below for more information.

Plumeria
Adenium (Desert Rose)
Hibiscus
Orchids
Bromeliads
Thai Hybrid Crown of Thorns (Euphorbia Milii)

Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant Co-ops

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plumeria, Adenium, Hibiscus, Orchids, Bromeliads Co-ops

Can we advertise co-ops here now?

o

If we can't, my apologies. (Admins, please remove if this is not permitted.) I have no relationship/ties to the co-op organizer. I am just ordering plants, can see that it is a great deal and want to share. I have been on the GardenWeb for ten years (wow, that long?!), am a very active member (pretty much daily) and have never heard that we can't share sources. In the past ten years, I have posted links to Lowes, Home Depot, local nurseries, eBay sellers, Craigslist sellers, online retailers and even friends who want to swap! But that doesn't mean I'm not wrong. This would be a new one on me.

The co-op prices are excellent for anyone who is interested.

Carol in Jacksonville

o

I am interested in your hibiscus and orchids,bromeliads

o

Bren, please follow the co-op link in my first post above. I am not the organizer; I am just a buyer. Have fun - the prices are great!

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here