Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Japanese Maple Tree Seedlings

Posted by trish_ca CA 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 6, 14 at 16:33

These are about 2 inches tall and have first set of leaves. I have been planting these in pots and practicing my topiary skills on them. Can be used for bonsai also. I can send quite a few per trade. I believe these will be mostly green edged in red, or green with red shading or all green but rarely get an all red seedling. I am looking for small colored callas, miniature dwarf irises, but open to most anything especially starts of Munson daylilies. I can send a half dozen per one of your plants, bulbs. Can be as large or as small a trade as you want.

Thanks in advance. Not doing postage at this time.

Trish

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Japanese Maple Tree Seedlings

I would like to see about getting your japanese maple seedlings.
I have dutch iris, sweet shurb seed, white dogwood seed,
I have sweet shurb plants not sure how to ship now.

My email is
micro35042@yahoo.com

o

I would love to have at least24 of the Japanese maples. I have the Dutch Irises. email me. asap

o

Hi. If you have any of the Japanese Maples left I would love to trade you a half dozen perenial sunflower shoots for a half dozen of your Japanese Maples.

o

I have sent each of you an email. Looking forward to trading. Still have a lot more seedlings to trade!!

Trish

o

I am having a problem replying to you emails You may recieve emails from me from
wbibradio@gmail.com but plaese reply at the micro35042@Yahoo.com I had to restore my computer so email is not working right I get emails but can't reply

I tried to send you an email fromn your page still could not get it to go so I am trying it here

I have hundreds of dutch Iris, I also have some sweet shurbs , sweet shurb seeds, white dogwood seed.

I would love to get several J/m if you still have them

o

Horace, I got your email just fine, I hope you got mine.

Trish

o

I have crinum...bulbs and amaryllis bulbs for Japanese seedlings.

o

Trish is the one who has the Japanese Maples not me. I have been getting emails from some of you wanting to trade for somethings I would like to have myself but I am not the one with the seedlings to trade. sorry, shoestring - Ruby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here