Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Wanted Bearded Irises

Posted by ilovemyiris none (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 3, 13 at 16:58

Im looking for ANY kind of tall bearded iris..
I am willing to do a trade of some kind of plants that you may like daylillies,sedum,daffodilils,tulips,black eyed susan

Thankyou
Cody.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Wanted Bearded Irises

What kinds of sedums, daylilies and tulips do you have? You would probably get responses to your post if you were to list your plants on your member page. Depending on what you have, I may be interested in trading with you as I have many irises.

Susan

o

Hi ilovemyiris,

Yes, you would likely get more offers to trade if you would list a bit more specifically what you have available for trading.

You also need to get your member page email link enabled so that you can be reached. Many members won't respond to a trade post, if the member has not gotten set up properly for trading.

hth.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: to update your profile or exchange list

o

Can I trade
my Iris for your daylillies.How many is a trade?what kind of daylillies?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here