Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: heuchera and tiarella

Posted by woodthrush z4PA (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 17:02

These are liners from Terra Nova. Extra's from our co-op.
H. Paprika, Fire Chief, Midnight Bayou, and Sugar Plum
Tiarella Cascade Creeper, Candy Striper, Happy Trails, and Appalachian Trail.

I'm looking for named varieties of different shade plants or succulents.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: heuchera and tiarella

I have several sedums/stonecrops...some ground covers and some that get taller.
The taller ones are: Xenox, Bonfire, October Daphine, Jameson, Autumn Joy and 2 others. (I have 2 shih Tzu's that removed 2/3 of my plant tags 2 years ago). The ground covers are Dark Pink Star and hens & chickens plus about 10 other ground covers that the tags are missing. I would love to have all of those plants that you are offering. If you would like I could start to match up names on the internet after work tonight but Saturday and Sunday I will be out of town. Please let me know.

o

Thanks, I do have the sedums.

o

I have the following shade plants: a 2-3' tall toadlily (amethyst), yellow and pink epimediums, Lamium Herman's pride, Ceratostigma plumbaginoides, Alpina zerumbet "variegata', Selaginella braunii, Thelepteris kunthii (southern shield fern), Lycoris radiata and squamigera, Oxalis crassipes, regnelli and triangularis. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade.

Susan

o

BTW Susan, you're email is hidden so I can't respond via email

o

I have emailed you again -without going through GW-you should see my email address.
Susan

o

I'd be interested in some liners, but don't know how my hostas have done overwinter yet. Got fifty or so varieties, but slow to take off. Probably could divide Striptease, definitely have Halcyon, have Lemonlime...would need to know what you're looking for so I could poke around. Have white sweet woodruff, European Ginger.

I also have around forty named varieties of dahlia tubers, if you're interested. I can email you names with image links to each. I'd prefer to trade these, as they need new homes soon.

o

Again, I say if your email address is hidden, I can't email you back.

o

I have epimedium warleyense.

o

I emailed you from my home email address which is susanmruppert@gmail.com. Please use this address when responding.
Thanks,
Susan

o

I emailed you from my home email address which is susanmruppert@gmail.com. Please use this address when responding.
Thanks,
Susan

o

CCVacation, I would like to trade for dahlias if you are interested in any plants that I have.
Susan

o

i have ostrich fern, japanese fern, hellebores white flowers, heucherella alabama sunrise, hen and chicks, several mints spearmint, chocolate mint ,orange mint, blue balsam mint, soapwort, comphrey, garden sage, lemon balm to trade if your interested and if you have any left

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 27, 13 at 15:49

Do you have any of the trailing tiarellas left?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here