Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: bearded iris

Posted by jen_frazier z7 TX (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 16, 12 at 20:55

i have several colors of iris to divide. email me for pictures.

interested in lily or other iris with picture or make offers.
thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: bearded iris

Have orange Asiatic Lilies to divide if you want some in exchange for iris. I'd prefer deep purple or other dark varieties. Have a look at my trade list. Thanks.

o

I have Iris! Show me pic of yours! Please! Most will be ready to divide after they bloom this spring. Some will not be ready until next year. I will have to wait and see on which ones they are.

Here is a link that might be useful: Iris Gallery

o

I would love to trade my iris's for yours.Thnx

o

Mercy555 and blackdiamondgal please send me an email because there is no way to reach yall listed on you gardeweb pages
Thanks!

o

i would love to have some of your irises please lmk i can trade i have a lot od stuff

o

If you still have irises, I am very interested. I don't have lilies or irises, but I do have lots of other plants to trade:
Moulin Rouge cherry red geranium cuttings
Jolly Bee purple geranium cuttings
Green apple (ground cover) cuttings
Rosemary cuttings
Lavender cuttings
Horehoud (rooted)
Lemon Balm (rooted)
Feverfew (rooted)

I also could send you a box of organically grown meyer lemons. Please let me know if this would work for you. I love irises!

My email is balletstef@att.net

Thanks,
Stephenie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here