Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
markparsons435

WANTED: To know how to get started

markparsons435
10 years ago

Hello everyone!

My name is Mark and I am newly divorced. My ex got custody of all my "children" (read plants haha) .... although being single is refreshing, I am starting anew with all my plants.

A friend suggested your site so I can get to know some other plant loving people and get back in the swing of things.

I live in zone 6b.

I was able to walk away a rubber tree plant and what I have always been told is a schefflera.

I'm attaching a picture of my rubber tree plant ..The rubber tree plant is actually 4 different plants in one container. I have had it about a year and I am planning on separating it out in to 4 different plants..Which I think will be 4 fairly large plants.

I am helping my mother with her garden Monday and Tuesday. I know she has green hostas, monkey grass, zebra grass and yucca.

Other than that, I'm not sure how to begin to start trading with something I no longer have.

I am partial to house plants but have a small plot in my new house I will putting perennials in (hence, going to my mother's this week) which is full sun.

So, if anyone can give me any pointers or is interested in any of the few choices I have, I'd be happy to talk to you!

Thanks so much

{{gwi:42941}}

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner