andreajo_gw

HAVE: I have Trillium Nivale Trillium recurvatum

Andreajo
10 years ago

Please make an offer ... I like other shade plants

Comments (15)

• plantbug
    10 years ago

Are you looking for other trilliums? I have lots of native shade plants. I am very interested in your plants. Please email me.

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

sent you an email

• sandy2_gw
    10 years ago

I am interested in the white trilium - do you have any if so please check my page and get back with me if you see any things that you would like to have.
    Thanks - Sandy

• plantbug
    10 years ago

chicago311, I need you to email me with your email address. I have no way to reply to you.

• ms_minnamouse
    10 years ago

I have Summer Snowflake and Bloodroot, as well as fringe lead and also regular bleeding heart. Mini white and yellow daffodils. Queen of the Prairie (part shade in hot zones).

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    10 years ago

Hi Jacob.
    I am very interested in your Trillium nivale.
    I have an extensive list of shade loving plants to peruse. If you are interested, you can email me at ThoseDarnsqurls@aol.com

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Lists

• plantbug
    10 years ago

Andrea, I haven't received my box yet? plantbug

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Hi Andrea: Are you still doing this offer and mailing boxes, I have not received mine either. I thought you canceled this post due to an emergency. Please let us all know.

• illinoisdoglover
    10 years ago

Hi Andrea: Are you still doing this offer and mailing boxes, I have not received mine either. I thought you canceled this post due to an emergency. Please let us all know.

• chicago311
    10 years ago

Theres no emergency. You believe that story? We got scammed hope you all didnt send EVERYTHING she wanted like i did. She seemed fishy from the beginning.

• johnsonm08
    10 years ago

I havent gotten my box either.........
    Mike

• prhart
    10 years ago

I have just posted a warning on the Rate and Review Exchange Forum and recommend that others do likewise.

• drich30099
    10 years ago

I'm always interested in diffferent ferns than I already have, what do you have?

• kms4me
    10 years ago

Wow, you joined GW and in less than a month scammed several people. You must be so pleased with yourself.

Luckily when you contacted me about a trade I was very put off by your lack of attention to detail and vague answers. After I told you I didn't want to deal with you, I felt badly thinking I'd been rather harsh. Since then I found out that you had scammed some really fine traders, a few of whom I've had the pleasure of dealing with. They are good people, honest and ethical, and you took advantage of that.

IF you have a son, as you told me you did, I hope you think about him and the kind of example you are setting.

Sponsored
Native Plant Scapes
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Your Friendly Native Plant Landscape Designers in Loudoun County