o
HAVE: I have Trillium Nivale Trillium recurvatum

Posted by Andreajo Indiana zone 5 t (jacobknute81@gmail.com) on
Fri, May 3, 13 at 2:07

Please make an offer ... I like other shade plants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: I have Trillium Nivale Trillium recurvatum

Are you looking for other trilliums? I have lots of native shade plants. I am very interested in your plants. Please email me.

o

sent you an email

o

I am interested in the white trilium - do you have any if so please check my page and get back with me if you see any things that you would like to have.
Thanks - Sandy

o
RE: chicago311

chicago311, I need you to email me with your email address. I have no way to reply to you.

o

I have Summer Snowflake and Bloodroot, as well as fringe lead and also regular bleeding heart. Mini white and yellow daffodils. Queen of the Prairie (part shade in hot zones).

o

Hi Jacob.
I am very interested in your Trillium nivale.
I have an extensive list of shade loving plants to peruse. If you are interested, you can email me at ThoseDarnsqurls@aol.com

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Lists

o

Anybody need some Solomons Seal? Ferns maybe?

o

Andrea, I haven't received my box yet? plantbug

o

Hi Andrea: Are you still doing this offer and mailing boxes, I have not received mine either. I thought you canceled this post due to an emergency. Please let us all know.

o

Hi Andrea: Are you still doing this offer and mailing boxes, I have not received mine either. I thought you canceled this post due to an emergency. Please let us all know.

o

Theres no emergency. You believe that story? We got scammed hope you all didnt send EVERYTHING she wanted like i did. She seemed fishy from the beginning.

o

I havent gotten my box either.........
Mike

o

I have just posted a warning on the Rate and Review Exchange Forum and recommend that others do likewise.

o
ferns

I'm always interested in diffferent ferns than I already have, what do you have?

o

Wow, you joined GW and in less than a month scammed several people. You must be so pleased with yourself.

Luckily when you contacted me about a trade I was very put off by your lack of attention to detail and vague answers. After I told you I didn't want to deal with you, I felt badly thinking I'd been rather harsh. Since then I found out that you had scammed some really fine traders, a few of whom I've had the pleasure of dealing with. They are good people, honest and ethical, and you took advantage of that.

IF you have a son, as you told me you did, I hope you think about him and the kind of example you are setting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here