Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have:Iris ensata

Posted by bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Fri, May 11, 12 at 7:33

Seed grown,apx. 3-4 yrs old blooming size,undetremed mix of colors in 4x4 "deep perennial pots that are getting too crowded and need to go in the gound. Can email picture of ones I planted out last year that are blooming now.

Looking for Lousiana irises other than NOID purple or blue,have those already or other bog plants other than plants that I already have planted in bog:blue La. iris,fillipenula,pink turtlehead,red cardinal flower,variegated petastites,pickrelweed or swamp milkweed.

I can not get mail from DG so please copy and paste email addy below

miminanner@yahoo.com

Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have:Iris ensata

Hi here Peggy, I have yellow Louisiana iris. Let me know if you are interested.
Sherri

o

I just made a trade for yellow La. iris. So sorry but thank you for offering

o

Sherri, how big and well rooted is your Seven Sisters rose?

o

they are nice size. I would say 2ft. or so I have lite and dark pink.

o

How many of my JI would you need for a trade? They're probaby 3 yrs old in 4 inch by 4 inch deep perennial pots over due for either re-potting or planting out.Since they're seed grown I can't promise you colors. I'll email you picture of ones I planted out last year.

I'm trying to get roses growing on my fences so I don't have to look at my neighbors old house trailer/storage building,their letting fall apart right at my back fence...TMI?...LOL
P

o

"OFFER CLOSED!TRADED OUT!"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here