Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
night blooming cereus

Posted by vicki1948 none (My Page) on
Thu, May 10, 12 at 9:35

I have a epiphyllum oxypetalum, Queen of the Night, also known as a Night Blooming Cereus. I must cut it back this year.... it is as large as a volkswagon! If you want cuttings just let me know where to send them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: night blooming cereus

I would love to have some cuttings. Please take a look at my trade list, I don't have any cuttings to offer at this moment but have lots of seeds. Sending you an email. Thank you.

o

I would love to have some cuttings. Sending e-mail.

o

Hello,

I would love some cuttings, please check my trade page and let me know.

margarita10

o

I would love some cuttings. Right now I only have one epie and I don't know what kind it is, came from Walmart. Please look at my trade list and see if I have anything you'd like. Thanks, Joel.

Here is a link that might be useful: Joel's Lists

o

vicki,

I received the epi cuttings yesterday. Thank you for your extreme generousity.

You sent so many I will be able to share with my sister.

margarita10

o

Hi could I get a couple of cuttings? dont have much except whats on my exchange list. Please email me with info.
thanks alot whisst

o

If some of these are still available I'd LOVE to have them. I tried to look at your want list but you didn't have anything posted. You can check out my trade list hopefully there are some things you might like so we can trade< :0)
Sharon Cash
Zone 7

o

Vicki, thank you so much :) I just opened my mailbox and received your cuttings with the instruction included. They are very healthy cuttings. I'm going to plant them into 2 small- medium sized flower pot and still have some more extra cuttings for my best friend in Omaha. Thanks again :)

o

hi
i wouls love some cuttings please take a look at my list to see if i have anything you would like
thanks!

o

Would love a cutting if you have extra and it will do ok in my area zone 7

o

I would love a couple cuttings if you still have any I would really appreciate it!

o

My Queen of the Night epiphyllum oxypetalum, also known as a Night Blooming Cereus, is another year older (that makes 31 years) and I once again will have cuttings… I have to trim it every year to get it back into the house. If you still want a cutting send me a mailing address… my email is dvcrocco@comcast.net

o

Vicki, I would love to get some cuttings please. I will send you my address privately. Thanks in advance.

o

Hi Vickie,
I sent you an email!

o

Hi Vicki

Just wanted to say "thanks" for the cuttings with the interesting history of your plant and the growing instructions.

Your epi is immortal now!

Kay

o

Whoops....meant to add you sent them last year.

o

Hi Vickie,
I sent you an email! I'd love some of your cuttings.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here