Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gagalzone8

WANTED: My thoughts on this forum

gagalzone8
10 years ago

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that I traded with. I have been amazed at your generosity! I too tried to send as much as i could to each person. Yes, I have made some mistakes...a nice person got a box of sedums from me in error. (I had already sent their items, but dumb me sent them someone's box! duh!) I did get another box together and send it to the right person. The person waiting on the sedums was so kind and patient. I stayed in constant contact with her. I do have one trade that I haven't completed...over a few weeks. Family crisis on my end. That box now packed and is going out tomorrow. I have stayed in touch with her and explained about my hospitalized family member. She was amazing!
I guess what I want to say is that all of you have been a pleasure to deal with. So nice to exchange emails with such friendly people. My life has been on the stressful side lately, but when I get home i have a "surprise" package waiting...just brightens my day. All dirt diggers know how peaceful it is too drag a hose, baby new plants, inspect for new growth...blah blah blah...this list could be endless!
So to end my rambling, I just want to say a big Thanks!!! Not only for the trades but for the tons of information that is available here!! I learn so much from you all daily!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm