Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free to a good home

Posted by tstrombotn z5 OH (My Page) on
Thu, May 5, 11 at 12:15

I have an orchid Colm.Wild Cat 'Green Valley' that just bloomed, and I don't really care for the blooms. If someone would like this let me know and I'll ship it to you. I'm just looking to "thin the herd" of plants I don't really want - to make room for more that I do want! I have a few other oncidium-looking plants that I don't know what they are - mostly separations of plants I already have that, that I forgot to label. If you don't mind a surprise, I can ship those also. Some have bloomed, some have not.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free to a good home

What do you want in trade?
djune/Donna

o

I love surprises! Sending you an email~

o

Hi, I have promised most of my orchids to those who sent me an email, but I am saving one for djune/Donna, if you send me your address. Thanks for all the quick responses!

o

If you have other plants to 'get rid of', email me - I have lots of tropical plants to trade and some perennial plants.

o

I just got my first house and im trying to fill it with plants :) Im from the country and moved into the city. i miss the green. Id love to add this. amsten_09@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here