Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amber_m_gw

please, any kind of hoya cuttings or plants!

amber_m
11 years ago

hi, i just got my first hoyas and am now in love with them, i would really like to start collecting them, so im looking for anyone who might have a cutting or plant i can have? i am a stay at home mom living on a vary tight budget and would really like to expant my hoya collection from the few that i have. i dont have really any money to pay for them so if you would be willing to donate them to a low income stay at home mom who just wants to expant her collection that would be great... also if you are interested i crochet and just started learning how to make plant hangers, if you would be willing to send me some cuttings i would be more than happy to make you some plant hangers. please email me at ambermcmyne@yahoo.com and i can send you pics of the hangers ive made for myself if your interested

thank you!

also just so you know what i already have, i have hoya carnosa krimson queen, hoya carnosa krimson princess and a regular hindu rope and a varregated hindu rope... they are all very small plants though, so i would be happy with these plants too if i were able to get a bigger plant...

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH