o
HAVE: Sempervivum

Posted by woodthrush z4PA (My Page) on
Thu, May 9, 13 at 15:57

Purple Beauty
Sanford Hybrids
Silverine

Looking for other named sempervivum varieties. These
are nice sized hens with chicks attached.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Sempervivum

I'd love to make a trade with you Pam...let me make a list

o

Sure, let me know, Cheryl. Here is a pic of Purple Beauty. We just got them for the co-op

o

I'm interested as well, your exchange page is daunting to say the least!

Considering your not interested in diggin anything, I don't have too much to offer... I so have some martignon lilies I could dig as well as several newer named trumpet, oriental, and orienpet lilies, sadly for me I've lost their tags... A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, no? : )
I've also got hostas, named but all fairly common varieties.

Or iris' , I have no names for them either, most are new Dutch hybrid rebloomers, also dwarf heirloom iris with a rust color flower or variegated sweet iris.
Arum italicum, peonys named but lost tags, lily of the valley...
I'm sure I have several other shade perennials that have slipped mind...

If there are things here that interest you, woosthrush, I would also be interested in CUTTINGS from some sedums you have, I have several but I believe you have every single one of them, except one or 2 but mine all look so bad from this winter/spring, and I don't know why ...

Thanks a bunch, I bet your yard is a sight!

o

Sorry, Grabme, but since I have so many plants, it doesn't do me any good to trade for plants that aren't properly identified. Without knowing what they are, I may end up having them already. Thanks for responding.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here