Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have TB & SDB Irises some reblooming

Posted by linlily z5/6PA (westmay2@verizon.net) on
Wed, May 2, 12 at 17:45

I have some irises for trade - TB Persian Berry, TB Reblooming Rosalie Figge, SDB Rebloomers Baby Blessed, Plum Wine, SDB Cherry Garden, Noid White with purple Plicata-have a picture, and Cat's Eye.

I'm looking for pernnials
Red Tall Garden Phlox - Starfire, Red Riding Hood, ETC
Double dwarf Shasta Daisy
Shasta Daisy Bananna Cream
Hens and Chicks other than the plain green ones
Dwarf Knautia
Rose Campion-orange
Butterfly garden perennials-make an offer.

Thanks for looking,
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have TB & SDB Irises some reblooming

yes would love the iris sdbs all of them! Would also like some Persian berry and Rosalie Figge and as much Cat's eye as you can spare. I have Asc. Tuberosa Butterfly weed, Red Riding Hood Phlox and some unnamed dark hens and chicks. send me an e-mail, I am going to send you one and will find picture of my hens & chicks.See my trade list of other things. Have many more not even listed yet.Would like a large trade. Marsha

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Thu, May 3, 12 at 9:38

I am interested in your Persian Berry and Cat's Eye. I have Jacob's Ladder, bleeding hearts, and some heuchera. I have hens and chicks in different colors, including cobweb. I may have red valerian (which the butterflies love) but I will have to look.

o

I just sent you a message through Gardenweb, val1. Please email me directly to discuss the trade and thanks for responding!

Linda

o

Sending an email :D
vina

o

Sending an email

o

Please take a look at my list and see if there is anything you would like. I'm interested in your SDBs.
Susan

o

I will email you as my messages dont seem to come through. Check out my trade lists as well.

o

Yes, I would like to try and trade for each kind as I don't have any. the plants I have...
Solomon's Seal
Burning Bush
Forsythia, some plants/ cuttings
Wild Roses
SEMPERVIVUM (Hens & Chicks):
Purple Beauty
Sanford Hybrid
Silverine
Ruby Heart
Braunii
Pilioseum

Thank you
Sharon Cash
Zone 7

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here