Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcella_gw

have these extras

marcella
11 years ago

I have quite a lot of extras this year,these are good size plants all are perinnals and very hardy, i have 7- lychnis campion,6- purple liatris,1- big pot of blackeyed susans,5- centaura montana,3- lambs ears, i am looking for all diff. Perinnals, i am very fond of sedums,delphiniums,or let me know what you have thanks. Marcella

Comments (14)

• syndi
    11 years ago

I am interested in the Lychnis campion and I also noticed comfrey on your list if it is available.
    I have angelina sedum.
    Syndi

• cashclan
    11 years ago

I have Sedum Angelina, Hens & Chicks: Braunii, Purple beauty, Silverine, Red Beauty, Cobweb. If none of that interests you check out my list and see if there is any thing else that would interest you.
    I'm interested in your Lychnis campion & centaura montana.
    thank you
    Sharon Cash
    Zone 7

• janie1leigh
    11 years ago

I am interested in your lychnis campion, liatris, and centaura montana. From you want list I have pink spiderwort and purple bee balm but would have to wait til it blooms to make sure to get the right color. I also have lots of daylilies-here is a link to the ones I have-most are tradable-http://www.Plantstep.com/FlowerCatalog.psl?action=10226
    Let me know if you are interested
    Thanx-Janie

• sherri076
    11 years ago

I have sedum, purple cone flowers, sweet williams, purple salvia and various hostas. I saw a pic of purple cones with purple liatris, very nice! Seems like my beds have gone purple crazy this year! The salvia is threatening to take over :)

• 1JanetH
    11 years ago

Msg'd you.

• marcella
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi. Sharon(clashclan) was you still wanting to trade? I have tried emailing you several times and it wouldnt go so post here if still interested,thanks. Marcella

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Ohhh yes, yes, yes I want to trade!!!!
    (((HUGS)))
    Sharon

• marcella
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Ok can you email me,ecause when. I try to email you back it wont go,how many of the lychnis,and centaura do you want? Thanks. Marcella

• flyingsquirral
    11 years ago

I thought we were in the middle of a trade for some of your listed Items ?

• marcella
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi. Clashclan, i still havent gotten an email back from you thanks. Marcella

• marcella
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi. Sharon it wouldnt go,it tells you to write the letters in the box so. I do then it says it will prevent spam from coming to your inbox but it says failed delivery,dont know even on here when. I try to send you an email by clicking on your name same thing maybe you can figure it out thanks. Marcella

• marcella
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi. Sharon, it still wouldnt go,here are the things. I dont have avaliable, cauticolm sedum,good shepardbleeding heart,cherokee sunset,pinkprimrosehere are the things. I do have( cuttings) old fashion sedum,postmans pride,lindsey wagoner,cloud walker,will jameson,sieboldi,neon,hardy cactus,cappachino,geranium small pot,varigated liriope,spurge cushion,blackbird, now here is what. I would like from youthe sedums we agreed to,iceplant,white salvia,flare red salvia,all. I would ask of you is give me till next week to get all this together,plus thecentaura montanaand the lychnis,please email me your address. I will have to mail first since. I wont post my addy on here. Plmk if this is ok with you thanks. Marcella

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Marcella, I was curious about the problem you were describing trying to email cashclan. I just emailed her via Hotmail, and it seemed to send just fine. I included a link to your thread here.

Sue...rbb

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Marcella,
    I sent you a message from my home email. You should be able to respond to it (I hope)
    hahaha just noticed Sue's letters at the end of her name, heehee and I KNOW what they stand for,HAHAHA Resident Busy Body!!!
    Don't give up
    (((HUGS)))
    Sharon