Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have lg quantiy of iris

Posted by beth_b_kodiak zone 5a (My Page) on
Sun, May 4, 14 at 21:14

Mostly a dark purple.... would trade for any standard type cottage garden perennials,hens and chicks, black eyed susans, mints,hollyhocks, asters,verbena ( especially want homestead purple) foxglove, etc. What do you have a surplus of?
Will trade for equal size flat rate boxes of , dug cleaned and trimmed plants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have lg quantiy of iris

Do you have a photo of your passionflower? I have some things on my list that might interest you.

o

I would be interested in your dark purple iris, do you have a picture by any chance? Are they TB? I have daylilies, lemon balm, NOID hostas and some NOID peonies and NOID iris if you are interested. Also have sedums.

o

Just wanted to add a photo of the iris. I would also trade for other colors of iris, white, yellow, pink?????

o

Do the Iris smell like grape kool-aid? If not then I would be interested in a trade. Have white butterfly Iris and walking iris. Thanks, Jeannie :)

o

Picture of butterfly iris....grows in a tall clump (about 3-ft) and blooms white iris that also make new plants once it blooms. Thanks, Jeannie :)

o

Just went out and did a sniff test. I don't detect any scent at all. What kind smell like Kool aid?
i think I'd like that

o

I believe an iris I pallida smells like grape kool aid. I might have it. I'll let you know if I do. My irises are just coming up.

o
Another color

I just found another color in the iris garden. There are several pale lilac opening now and hopefully some others comming along soon.

o

There are several others but I have not gotten photos, still want to trade if any interest

o

Anyone want to trade OR get a medium flat rate box for postage??????

o

Hi Beth, What colors iris do you have? I am also interested in your naked ladies and daffodils. I have black eyed susans and a couple different hostas.

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

o

Hi Beth: How are things going. I have been waiting for the pictures you mentioned you were going to take of the other iris. I too am interested in your daffodils and the other iris, I have to pass on the two pictured since I already have so many of them. Looking to add other colors. Good luck.

o

I have been getting messages from this post but when I reply, they bounce back as rejected.
Please try clicking on my name at the top of the post and emailing direct. If I can not just click reply and send back to you I will not be able to st up a trade.
THIS OFFER is CLOSED to new traders. If you have already posted above....please try to contact direct.
Almost all of my iris are shades of purple, a very few white and some gold. various shades bloomed one after another for over a month.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here