Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenpondgirl

HAVE: Hardy tall 20 ft banana tree to zone 6 trade

gardenpondgirl
9 years ago

I recently started dating and my boyfriend has a pond. I gave him tons of my plants for so many died during the horrible winter in north GA. I have hardy banana trees. We had snow and ice for a week. I lost so many plants but not my banana trees, why, they are hardy and many have tried buying banana trees and only these survive. I am looking for trade for pickerel rush, water plants etc

I have some exotic lily bulbs that bloom in pink and the bulb is larger than a enormous sweet potato. Don't know the name. I do have these to trade flower is huge and leave a huge beautiful tall foliage, tropical look all summer. Can't kill as well. It loves all zones.

My girlfriend is moving and giving me each of her plants. I will post many of these for trades of water plants, I guess it is important to get his pond pretty. He is such a man. Needs a lady to make it pretty. lol

I will list all my trades within a week. There will be a lot but I will have about every exotic plant already due to my friend, only seeking water/pond plants. I give generous amount trades by the way. It has been years since I have been on site due to fibromyalgia.
Judy

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner