Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suzy_q_granny

WANTED: peony roots

suzy_q_granny
9 years ago

I have named hosta's, day lilies and much more and would love to do a large priority box trade for peony roots..
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank You !
suzy_q_granny@yahoo.com

Comments (11)

• GrannieAnnie_MO
    9 years ago

I have white and a blush pink peonies; just finished blooming. Also have white angel trumpet plants. I like the hostas with a white borders, clematis, jasmine; mainly something colorful and suited for zone 5.

• suzy_q_granny
    Original Author
    9 years ago

It is best to wait until fall to do peonies, I'm in zone 3 so all of my plants would work there, I do have white edged hosta's.
    I also have autumn snow clematis and a purple that I'm not sure of the name.
    I have fern leaf bleeding hearts,valentine red bleeding heart, peachleaf bell flowers, bush type Jacob's ladder, sedum's and lots more !
    Someone said that digging the peonies now would hurt them ?
    Please let me know what you think.
    Thank You.
    Carol

• suzy_q_granny
    Original Author
    9 years ago

It is best to wait until fall to do peonies, I'm in zone 3 so all of my plants would work there, I do have white edged hosta's.
    I also have autumn snow clematis and a purple that I'm not sure of the name.
    I have fern leaf bleeding hearts,valentine red bleeding heart, peachleaf bell flowers, bush type Jacob's ladder, sedum's and lots more !
    Someone said that digging the peonies now would hurt them ?
    Please let me know what you think.
    Thank You.
    Carol

• GrannieAnnie_MO
    9 years ago

We can wait until fall - how about in August? I am interested in the autumn snow clematis, peachleaf bell flowers. and Jacob's ladder. Please check my page, I've updated my lists - and will be adding more. Also have yellow cannas now.

• suzy_q_granny
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I am interrested in both colors of peonys !
    August is OK I think, it's pretty hot here in August though ?
    Just get a hold of me then, I will have plenty to trade with you, I have all colors of bee balm (monarda) purple cone flowers, foam flowers, I hope we can do a large priority box trade so it will be worth the postage !
    Thank You.
    Carol

• Pat
    9 years ago

Will you be posting lists on your exchange page? I have peonies and other things you might like.

• suzy_q_granny
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I looked at your list and I would be interested in 2 of your Siloam Daylilies as I collect them.Siloam Hollands choice and Siloam extra special and also the fanciful candy, I collect candies too.
    What peonies do you have?
    I have lots of candies and Siloam daylilies and named hosta's, mini's, small, medium and large ones, I have the aurora fern leaf bleeding heart, I have the pink and red too, am looking for the new one love hearts.
    I have Jacob's ladder (bush) I have old fashion pink, white,red valentine bleeding hearts, meadow rue purple and pink, all colors of monarda, and lots more, it would probably be easier to tell me what you are interested in.
    I would like to do a large priority box to make it worth the postage if that is alright ?
    PLMK
    Thank You.
    Carol

• suzy_q_granny
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I looked at your list and I would be interested in 2 of your Siloam Daylilies as I collect them.Siloam Hollands choice and Siloam extra special and also the fanciful candy, I collect candies too.
    What peonies do you have?
    I have lots of candies and Siloam daylilies and named hosta's, mini's, small, medium and large ones, I have the aurora fern leaf bleeding heart, I have the pink and red too, am looking for the new one love hearts.
    I have Jacob's ladder (bush) I have old fashion pink, white,red valentine bleeding hearts, meadow rue purple and pink, all colors of monarda, and lots more, it would probably be easier to tell me what you are interested in.
    I would like to do a large priority box to make it worth the postage if that is alright ?
    PLMK
    Thank You.
    Carol

• GrannieAnnie_MO
    9 years ago

Ann is having some health problems and unable to do any trades now.

• suzy_q_granny
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Sorry to hear that ! I hope she feels better soon !
    Carol

• suzy_q_granny
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Do you still have any Peonies to trade ?

Thank You.

Sponsored