Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prettyposey

WANTED: Plants I have to trade

prettyposey
9 years ago

I am in Zone 5 and I have many plants, but in limited amounts. Here are most of them: different Heuchera, old-fashioned plain purple Irises, Sundrops, Mountain Bluet, three small bags of Grape Hyacinth bulbs, several types of Sedum, Blue Fescue Grass, maybe a few baby Yuccas, some assorted Hostas (again, in limited quantities), Vinca Minor (Periwinkle, Myrtle), one or two miniature Hostas in two-tone, one or two tiny, tiny Hostas in yellowish green (chartreuse?), Solomon's Seal, wild Ferns (though I do not think they would transport well...though they would probably come back the following year), Pink Thrift, hot pink Carpet Phlox, white and lavender Carpet Phlox, tall wild Phlox, a few baby variegated Japanese Sedge Grasses, Sweet Woodruff, True Geranium aka Cranesbill (wilts terribly), and I think I also have Gooseneck Loosestrife and Lady's Mantle. In the Spring, I will have various Daffodils, Snowdrops, and more Grape Hyacinths. I AM LOOKING FOR: Hosta 'Sun Power' (or any chartreuse/bright yellow-green ones), large-leafed (especially quilted) Hostas, Hydrangeas and brightly colored (especially purple with white) and PINK Irises, but not plain purple. Also, I am interested in Sedums and Sempervivum (Hens 'n' Chicks) that I don't have (let me know what you have), Lavender, miniature roses, CLIMBING ROSES IN PINKS OR PURPLES, variegated Sedum seiboldii (possibly called 'October Daphne'...cream, green and a red tinge), Sedum 'Sea Urchin' if hardy in zone 5, a Sedum that almost looks like a Staghorn Fern called populifolium or any variegated Sedum and some select Cottage Garden Flowers. You can email me at paleface56@yahoo.com for or with details and photos. If you email me, PLEASE include your username on Garden Web so that I know who you are and can access your trade lists. Thanks!

This post was edited by PrettyPosey on Fri, Jun 13, 14 at 6:37