Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Norfolk Pine Araucaria heterophylla

Posted by Euphorbiaceae 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 16, 13 at 3:06

My lover recently suffered a completely unexpected heart attack and passed at the age of 21. He always loved Norfolk pines and wanted to get one, but we didn't have the chance. I'd like to plant one in his honor, possibly atop his grave. I'm willing to trade any plant or plant part I own. Please let me know if you can help. Replies may be slow. Having some difficulty coping. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Norfolk Pine Araucaria heterophylla

Still looking for this. I knwo trees are more difficult than most plants. A couple branches would be fantastic. If anyone has this plant I can spare more than is on my trade list. Just contactme here or rthomas2357@gmail.com

o

I have one an arrangement from christmas. I normally wouldn't trade any part of it, but for you i will. Please give me a few days to separate it from the others and send it out to you as I'm recovering from surgery I had on Tuesday. Im so sorry for your loss. Please check my want list and see if you have anything I'm looking for. I don't recommend planting it on his grave because the people that maintain the grave yard will dig it up. In my area it is grown indoors, and does very well. I'm looking for a peace lily, Oncidium orchid and goldfish plant along with some more. If you have anything on my wish list please lmk.

o

If you normally wouldnt' trade any part of it then don't worry about it. I don't want you to feel pressured or damage any plants you have. Mine have been what have kept me going the past month. Besides, I don't have anything on your trade list or even anything similar. I tend to collect succulents. Thank you for your sympathy. You're right about the planting at the grave site. I wasn't thinking too clearly when I posted this I suppose.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here