HAVE: Free Assorted Houseplants

bpugsley899
10 years ago

Thank you, all. My plants are now gone.

This post was edited by bpugsley899 on Wed, Jul 3, 13 at 14:50

Comments (21)

• ashley05
    10 years ago

What type of orchids do you have? I might be interested in them.

• LaddaLove34
    10 years ago

I would be interested in Christmas Cactus,Easter Cactus,and orchids.

• whisst
    10 years ago

hi, if you would like to find trades for your plants, you might want to set up your exchange list and info on yourself. thanks whisst

• mamabear
    10 years ago

I would be interested in the
    Haworthia
    Kalanchoe
    Blue-Leaved Cicad
    Echiveria
    Can I send you anything?
    We have Very Long winters here in Michigan and I'm looking to add to my Houseplants.

• Euphorbiaceae
    10 years ago

I'd be interested in the Amarillas, Blue-Leaved Cicad, Echiveria , Fern , Haworthia or the snake plant. I have several plants to trade, including both in and outdoor plants. Let me know if you'd like anything. It's hard to find some of what you're offering. Thanks.

• GardenHelp
    10 years ago

Hello: I am interested in your succulents and orchids. I have a range of succulents, coleus, purple heart, wandering jew, geraniums and others I would trade. If you are interested here is my email:LRoth@solarinnovations.com

Thanks.

• phyllis8483
    10 years ago

I would be interested in whatever is left over. If I have a choice, it would be armarilla, echiveria, hawthornia, fern, kalanchoe, orchid. Thank you. email me at crosbyphyllis@yahoo.com

• whisst
    10 years ago

Hi I would really like to get some of the orchids and maybe the amaryllis and the cactus if you have any left over. plm whisst

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

I am interested in all of your cactus. Hope to hear from you soon

• nlb52
    10 years ago

would love a couple cactus , if any are left , love them and trying to expand my collection .

• wispfox
    10 years ago

I'd be interested in an amaryllis.

• pepper_rancher
    10 years ago

Hi. Im interested in the aloe... is it still available?

• rockyroad1973
    10 years ago

I would also be interested in some cacti. If still available. I would cover shipping!

• tamela_star
    10 years ago

Hello!
    I would love to have an orchid and a blue leaved cycad please. What kind of orchids do you have?

• ladyb001
    10 years ago

I would like to have an aloe vera plant.

• bpugsley899
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ALL:

I live in St. Paul, MN. I do not know if my plants will be able to handle shipping very well because they are such large mature plants. Therefore, I don't know if I can get them to you unless you can pick them up personally. However, if you know a very safe way of shipping plants, please let me know.

If you do decide you are still interested in any of my plants, please be willing to pay the shipping charges. Also, if you are still interested, please email me directly (see My Page).

Thank you very much. I look forwarding to hearing back from you.

This post was edited by bpugsley899 on Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 7:36

• kayjones
    10 years ago

Bugsly, you don't have your email set up to receive emails. PLEASE - email me BEFORE you mail out any plants.

If you are sending plants for postage, get the postage mailed to you FIRST, before sending any plants.

• phyllis8483
    10 years ago

I am still interested in plants. I have tried emailing you, but can not get thru. Please email me at crosbyphyllis@yahoo.com

• mamabear
    10 years ago

Me too. Tried Emailing. If you need Directions to safe Ship the Plants let me know. I will Gladly pay postage!

• kayjones
    10 years ago

Go here to set up your email:

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/

Here is a link that might be useful: Set up GW email

• bpugsley899
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you. I now should be set up for emailing from My Page.

Sponsored