Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nel_nucifera

WANTED: Cuttings:New Jersey Tea, Wafer Ash, Bottlebrush Buckeye

nel.nucifera
11 years ago

Pak for pack or plant for plant, please. Also, I'm new to plant trades. Seed swaps are no problem. But this is a learning experience for me. I do have extra Veronica so I can throw in some extras as a bonus.

Have rooted cuttings of

Plant:

Rangpur Lime Tree

Veronica, 'first love'

Asclepias Curassavica, 'silky deep red' (from seed)

Passiflora Lutea (Sucker I pulled off a few months ago.)

Lavender Bee Balm (I can dig this up)

Bulbs: Lycoris Radiata (poisonous)

Jumbo Trades of Seeds:

zinnia zahara double fire

zinnia zahara double cherry

zinnia zahara coral rose

zinnia, zowie yellow flame

zinnia, dreamland yellow

marigold, eskimo white

marigold, durango tangerine

Do it for the butterflies!

Comments (5)

• baptisiamania
    11 years ago

Hi, i think i could try to provide you with a cutting of my new jersey tea for the sucker of passiflora lutea. my plants are rather young but are growing quickly and happily-would you suggest making a cutting off of one knowing that information? do i need to do the cutting now and set it in water for it to root first? what do you suggest? I am also new to the live plant swap/seed swap. I would really appreciate suggestions and/or advice if you have any. thanks in advance and i look forward to working something out. best wishes.
    ps i also have a vernal witchhazel sucker to dig out just let me know if you are interested in that or not.

• nel.nucifera
    Original Author
    11 years ago

New Jersey Tea pending

• nel.nucifera
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Canceled. This offer is closed.

• karyn1
    11 years ago

I see that you have closed this offer. I just wanted to say that I collected some Bottlebrush Buckeye seeds and you can have them for postage if you want them. I'm not looking for anything.

• nel.nucifera
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I would love that so much! Thankyou, thankyou!
    -Nel

Sponsored