Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have: New Trade List "Check it Out!"

Posted by mamabear z5b MI (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 20, 13 at 13:35

Have Started my Plant Trade list
been on here Since 1995
But did not Trade last year.
Cooler this year So it is new and I add as I weed a Find new things that have Creeped out of beds and Encroached on other plants,
My Iris's I do this Time of year.
(I write down names when I have a pen handy.)
I Collect Daylilies and will do seeds this year.
So expect that to be updated in Summer.
Check out my List!
Post Here as I never Check my Email!

This post was edited by mamabear on Sun, Jun 23, 13 at 13:39

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have: New Trade List "Check it Out!"

I am interested in your geranium "biokovo". I have different salvias for trade if you are interested.

o

Sure I'll Send you some Like 10 would that be good? Where you at? Message ME YOUR ADDRESS

o

I have sent you an e-mail with trading information.

o

Sorry Sweet Betsy None of the Salvia's are Hardy in my Zone

o

still up Dating

o
RE: HAVE New Trade List "Check it Out!"

Have this Euonymus fortunei - "Variegated" i Need off My Tree.
You can't see the Base in this Picture but there is a Nice Bush There. I would like to make it just a Bush again! It's 30'. is anyone Interested?

o

Hi,

I have small plants for trade - lantana (Miss Huff), malabar spinach with red stem, cardamom and
I can root "leaves of the gods" - http://www.richters.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi?product=X3090
Would you be interested in trading for a rooted cutting of your "Charles de Mill" rose? I've traded for rose cuttings before and they never rooted, that's why I'm requesting rooted ones. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here