Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cat_delgado_gw

HAVE: Named & unnamed Hostas, Bearded Irises, &Perennials

cat_delgado
9 years ago

I have some named and unnamed Hostas and Bearded irises that need to be divided as well as a few perennials that I would love to trade for some Peonies, Clematis or other perennials. The named bearded Iris varieties are Immortal (white rebloomer) Sultans Palace (deep red) and quite a few purple in many different shades, white with purple trim, deep blackish purples, white top with purple beards, the list goes on and on, For the named Hostas I have June, Abiquae Drinking Cup, Minuteman, as well as unnamed with white edges or yellow edges around the leaf, some plain green, some dark blue-green hostas. I have lots of bleeding heart in pink and white as well as fern leaf dicentra and I can send cuttings as well of my hydrangeas if your interested in rooting them( its pretty easy) i have limelight hydrangea, pee gee, nikko blue and the new pink Invincibelle spirit hydrangea. I dont care about names as much as colors, and types, peonies in pink, red or all white would be awesome, white or purple clematis would be great and if you have even ONE eye of Dorothy Benedict Hosta, I'd trade it all for one! :) just post what you have and if it fits in my garden and will survive to zone 4-5 I'm interested! PS. I have too many garden beds to put pics of them all at once. Ill upload more during the week.

Comments (6)

Sponsored