Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantman71

HAVE: fig trees

plantman71
9 years ago

I have what I have been told is Brown Turkey fig. Looking for other fruit trees and plants. Post here.

Comments (12)

• plantsforever
    9 years ago

I'd be glad to trade some of my night blooming cereus, Christmas cactus, or another epi cactus straps I have for brown turkey. Can send photos if interested. Plmk

• plantman71
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I would be glad to trade for your night blooming cereus. I would also like some of your Balsum/touch me not seeds if you still have them. If this is ok send me your address.
    Tony

• whisst
    9 years ago

Hi I would be interested in your figs if they aren't already spoken for! I was traded some fig twigs but so far they aren't doing anything so I am needing to get more. Please take a look and see if there is anything you want from my exchange list. Thanks alot whisst

• plantsforever
    9 years ago

Tony,

I sent an email to you. If u didn't get it plmk n ill resend it. Phone's acting a little weird.

Thanks
    Kay

• plantman71
    Original Author
    9 years ago

The fig plants are rooted, some for over 2 years. The trade is for one plant. I can take cuttings if that is what you want.

• plantsforever
    9 years ago

Tony,
    Sent ur plants out yesterday also sent an email, but not sure it got through to you.

K

• tomIL
    9 years ago

Just wonder if you have anymore fig tree to trade?

• plantman71
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes, I have more figs.

• Starrling
    9 years ago

Plantman is there anything on my list that you'd trade some fig cuttings for?

• plantman71
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Starrling, Do you have any plants to trade, I don't do good with seeds.

• Starrling
    9 years ago

All I've got at the moment are junebearing strawberries and garlic bulbs. My mints aren't so well right now.

• hhdd4
    9 years ago

Is there anything in my list that you would be interested in?

Sponsored
Industry Leading Countertop company in Loudoun County, VA