Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chel12vuk

WANTED: Wandering jew cuttings

chel12vuk
10 years ago

I would love to have a wandering jew cutting. I have a select few things to trade, I'm new to this so I don't have an abundance of plants yet. I have
citronella geranium,
aloe Vera,
another succulent that I was told was a mexican firecracker,
and Christmas cactus-dark pink flowers.

Let me know, thanks!

Comments (4)

• markparsons435
    10 years ago

I have a purple wandering jew that fell the other day and I have broken pieces everywhere - I'd be happy to send you clippings for a cutting of your christmas cactus

• phyllis8483
    10 years ago

I have some bolivian jew and purple with the silver streaks on top. Would like to trade for citronella geranium. please email me at crosbyphyllis@yahoo.com

• Euphorbiaceae
    10 years ago

I have a purple and green leaved variety. I also have some T. zabrina. I'd exchange either/both for some of your aloe and geranium. Let me know if you'd be interested.

• alwaysgarden
    9 years ago

hello! i was looking for some wandering jew myself, just not the kind i already have, and came upon your post. are you still interested in trading? i am attaching a photo to show you what my wandering jew looks like. it's verigated silver/purple/green, very pretty! i have a ton of it!
    is your cintronella plant used to keep bugs away? if so, i'd be very interested in trading for some, and also some aloe if you would like to do more.
    please contact me at tarralyssa7@gmail.com. i have added the URL, link to my profile page. i am new on here so it is not completed yet.. getting there.:)
    and if anyone else sees this and has any other kinds of wandering jew that they would like to trade, please email me as well. i also have clippings of caleus and porchalaca, as well as fresh and dried herbs.

Here is a link that might be useful: alwaysgarden link to profile

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH