Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trish_ca

HAVE: Japanese Irises

trish_ca
10 years ago

I have the following Japanese irises to trade for other Japanese irises. I don't care if they are named if I can see a picture. I will digging these up late summer and would like to trade then. I want to do only one or two larger trades. I also have Louisiana Irises to trade and could add them to a medium or large flat rate box if you have some to trade also.

Dream Princess
Pink Mystery
Wine Ruffles
Ladies in Waiting
White Mt Fuji but this is not correct but sent to me with this name.
Light at Dawn
A Red violet species type
A true blue species type

La Iris:
Delta Dove
Dural Butterfly
Maybe a Gatekeeper not sure yet
Ann's Legacy
Heather Pryor

Thanks in advance
Trish

Comments (14)

• ceciliatherese
    10 years ago

I live in Riverside, California. If you still have these, I would like to try them. All I have at the present time are Bergenias that I can divide...............Let me know

• val1
    10 years ago

Would you consider a small trade for TB or IB iris? I looked these up and they are beautiful. I have never tried Japanese iris before.

• Pat
    10 years ago

I'm interested in trading for Light at Dawn ensata and Heather Pryor Louisiana iris. I have lots of Black Gamecock Louisianaa iris and lots of Butterflies in Flight ensata. I know I have quite a few other ensata irises also and can provide photos (and possible names but the tags got mixed up on some and I can't get it straightened out).

I want to do trades for nice sized chunks of the ensatas and several pieces of the Louisiana iris. Maybe we can add other types of plants for a larger trade. Please study my Exchange Page list and I will do the same for yours.

Thanks -- Pat

• bigred
    10 years ago

I have LOTS of seed grown JI. Most unbloomed as yet but I have pictures of some I put out in my yard. I need more La. irises for my bog.

P

• bigred
    10 years ago

#1...from batch of seedlings I grew from seed. I only know colors as they bloom. This ones in my yard. I will be sending un-bloomed plants in 4 inch deep perennial pots apx. 3 yrs old and blooming size,well rooted. Pictured here in my yard.

• bigred
    10 years ago

#2...in my yard

• bigred
    10 years ago

#3...in my yard

• bigred
    10 years ago

#4 .....blooming now in pots in the nursery. I had some solid white in pots and marked....if I haven't already traded them ..but can't find picture

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I have these 3 to trade:
    Purchased as Freckled Geisha, but is not
    Henry's White
    Eden's Starship

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Henry's White

This post was edited by poisondartfrog on Wed, Jun 12, 13 at 17:38

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I'm having difficulty posting. If the last photo does not appear this time I will try again tomorrow.
    I should add that I am only interested in trading 1 division of each, so if you are wedded to a big swap only, I am not your best choice.

• itchy1971
    10 years ago

I have nothing to trade but these are so beautiful! I had some when I lived at a previous home but didn't bring them with me when I moved. If you decide you want to sell for postage, please email me. Thanks for your consideration. brandonrtch@aol.com

• trish_ca
    Original Author
    10 years ago

If you have not heard back from me it is because your member page is not set up to have me reply back to your message. I can't email you.....

Trish

• SmokyMist
    10 years ago

you all are making me drool from these pics...I have three or four japanese iris...trish did we do a trade last year ? If so three of these are from you. I am now totally addicted to them...the blooms are amazing.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio