Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: iris for postage

Posted by ngraham z6 KY (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 14, 14 at 20:31

I started out with just iris toes for postage, but the more I dig, the less energy I have to replant. And space for that matter. I have 2 large flat rate boxes of assorted iris for postage. There will be lots of small iris, but enough mature iris that you should get some blooms next year, lots the next year.
These are not marked, but I have dug the following:
Bliss Bomb
Harvest of Memories-lots
Jean Guymer
Elegant Impressions
Earl of Essex
NOID blue-lovely color
Superstition
War Chief
Blue shimmer
Jurassic Park
and others

These are dug & need to go soon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: iris for postage

Any left, I would love a box of those too!

o

Peachtree, did you receive my emails? I need to know if you really want both boxes of iris.

o

Would love a box for postage if someone falls through. Just let me know.

o

mail postage money tomorrow, pm me your addrss. d

o

If any iris left would be so happy to have ;-)

Donnakaye32@yahoo.com

o

I would love some of your Iris~ I have a new perennial garden this year with a spot for them! Thank you!

o

would love anything you have left:

owenturner3@gmail.com

o

peachtree, apparently my emails aren't reaching you, although I have sent you several both through my email and through the GW email you have listed. I'm not sure what the problem can be, since I seem to be able to get your message. Postage is $17.45 for each large flat rate box. I hesitate to put my address here though, so that doesn't help. I've tried a different email service, hopefully you will receive one of those.

To the last 3 people, I think the iris are given out, but I will get in touch if I have more.
Thanks for

o

Just wanted to let you know I received the iris & wow!!! You packed them in there! LOL!!! Wasn't expecting so many so I'm finding new beds!!! Question: is baby blessed & baby b the same? & the ones with no name is just an assortment of whatever right? I ask because later this year but probably next year I'm planning a plant sale fundraiser for a local animal shelter.

o

Yes, it is the same one, I just got tired of writing the entire name on it. They look small, but Baby Blessed is supposed to be a SDB iris. Taller than most SDBs, but still a small iris, several of those will probably bloom in the spring. If you want to know what iris you have when they bloom, hang on to my email address & contact me with a photo, or a good description, & I can Id them for you. They are all named iris in my garden, I just didn't take the time when I was digging to put the names on them.

o

Meant to post a big thanks - like Kathy said, the box was PACKED. This is going to get my iris collection going like crazy, and a couple of my neighbors, as well.

Thanks again.

o

I'm happy you are pleased, hope they do well for you!

o

Is there any left?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here